Mr. Fantastic 6 "Air"_one strut
|6.5 m²||Kite Only||1359.00€||request pre-order offer|
|8.0 m²||Kite Only||1499.00€||request pre-order offer|
|10.0 m²||Kite Only||1599.00€||request pre-order offer|
|12.0 m²||Kite Only||1699.00€||request pre-order offer|
|14.0 m²||Kite Only||1799.00€||request pre-order offer|
|16.0 m²||Kite Only||1899.00€||request pre-order offer|
The new model AIR 1 Strut, as light wind and foil boarder oriented variation of the Mr Fantastic 6th generation will convince you with a typical JN sportive performance. Thanks to a very powerful kite surface, in Full 3D-Concave-Shape, the Mr. Fantastic covers a wide wind range and offers easy handling by a simple and refined 4-line set up. The all purpose kite offers the necessary characteristics to all stages of rider skills and an On/Off power generation for beginners, tight turns and a stable well balanced flying character for more experienced foil-boarders, free- and wave-riders. Mr Fantastic is shaped with a “swept back & concave” leading edge, which allows the rider to adjust the angle of approach as with other high depower kites, but without the loss of direct steering. The JN specific canopy to tip construction gives the kite a very responsive and direct character combined with moderate bar pressure. The simple bridles support the increased angle of approach and additionally enhance the kite’s stability while offering a wide wind range.
Sizes : 6.5/ 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16m2
- Increased wind range, more depower through a perfectly adapted bridle setup
- Enhanced low wind performance, by an optimized effective area and light weight 1 Strut construction
- Suits everyone, from beginner to professional through its easy handling
- High jumps with great floaty hangtime
- Direct and responsive steering
- The Mr. Fantastic is suitable for all conditions and skills thanks to great upwind performance
- Easy instant 4 line relaunch
- JN designed 4 hole water draining system for easier backward relaunch in low winds
- Single front line safety
- refined JN Full-Concave-
- 3D-Shape next generation
- 4 x water holes as new draining system to ease any backwards water start
- with its large rigid wingtips, the kite is fast turning but comes with 2 steering line hang points, giving you the option of a slower (outside) or faster (inside) turning speed
- high end manufacturing by double and taped seams, strong reinforcement
- best industry materials applied only of Camopy and Dacron fabric, Kevlar at critical points for enhanced durability
- stitched in graphic design to save weight
- sophisticated 1 strut construction
- single point inflation/deflation
- simple to service
- JN Art Design
The leading edge is made from minimal segments and is completely rounded which is achieved with clever cutting methods. This makes it lighter, stiffer, more robust and far more aerodynamic.
For the first time 3 axes are calculated in curved space in the design of the leading edge and also for the Canopy. The path led through many airflow analysis, rider feedbacks and inclusion of R&D work since 1999. The smaller 3D surfaces have the same efficiency as large areas of former 2D concepts, which means a higher efficiency of the entire kite.The principle is very consistently implemented for the whole Leading Edge, to provide uncompromising sporty quick turning and explosiveness (including through multi-tip surfaces and other Leading Edge curvature).
Innovative new Shape of the Leading Edge, by our new 3D software. The Concave provides better depower, greater range of application as well as fantastic relaunching, even in lighter winds.
Single point inflation - a proven external, easy to maintain system