ANIMAL Mens_Phoenix PRO "Hooded" 5/4/3
|S to XXL||299.00€||request pre-order offer|
- The Phoenix Pro is a high-performance men’s wetsuit, designed to keep you warm without reducing flexibility or fit.
- Constructed from A-Flex Pro neoprene; the highest performance dynamic stretch neoprene available, the Toastex lining offers a high performance and fast drying jacquard lining designed to increase warmth retention when you’re out there in the waves.
> For enhanced durability and warmth, the super strength neoprene tape applied internally increases waterproofing and reinforces seam strength, while the liquidised seam system is a flexible specialised liquid compound that guarantees seam security.
> For a comfortable wear when you’re in the water, the seal skin neck gives a super soft smooth skin seal – so there’s no rub and no rash, and the contour control seams ensure an ergonomically shaped unit with body mapping technology.
- Coming together in graphite grey with a removable hood, the overhead front zip system gives complete flexibility in the back panel, offering minimum restriction and maximum performance, for a suit to rely on this winter.
> More info & order > firstname.lastname@example.org / ++49 151 220 318 43
- Aped seams > Super strength neoprene tape applied internally to increase waterproofing and reinforce seam strength, thus enhancing warmth and durability
- Toastex lining > a high performance and fast drying thermal jacquard lining designed to increase warmth retention
- Overhead front zip > OFZ system gives complete flexibility in the back panel. Minimum restriction, Maximum performance
- Liquidised seam system > Flexible specialised liquid compound that guarantee seam security
- A-Flex Pro > The highest performance dynamic stretch neoprene available
- Contour Control Seams > Body mapping technology ensures an ergonomically shaped unit
- AK Knee Pads > Durable knee pad protecting the suit from the reef
- Seal Skin Neck > suppler composite skin neck seal. No rub and no rash
- Power Paddle Zones > Ergonomic seams and stretch fabric limit resistance and maximise paddle performance
We know we have a direct influence on work ethics in the world, that’s why we work with international partners and subcontractors who maintain decent working standards as a matter of course.